Anika and Arjun are made for each other. They doesn't know that in all the encounters they had. Destiny showed them that through many clues but they are not brilliant enough to read the clues right. Their family tied them together in the sacred knots after a series of events. Not knowing the inner turmoil of each other, they start their life with bitterness! It is a story of a girl who marries a man of wealth. It's her first marriage, but for him, it's not. She is a girl from a middle class family and finds it hard to settle herself in a place where everything looks alien to her. She is in love with someone and couldn't accept him as her husband. Will she find the love she has lost in him or will she hate him for taking away her love from her? He has a dark past that she is yet to find out. Will that dark past make them drift apart or will she heal his wounded soul and have a happily ever after? Jump in to find out more!
Bonus Chap! Arjun’s PoV She looked lovely in the lehenga I custom made for her. I couldn't hold myself back from touching her but did it anyway as the hall was full of people. As soon as we got in the car, I intertwined my fingers with hers and started driving towards Coonoor. Her nearness and her beauty was driving me nuts every passing second. She was talking no...
85. Epilogue Anika’s PoV It is my birthday tomorrow! I am waiting for my hubby to wish me happy birthday but it looks like all he is caring about now is to pack for our honeymoon tomorrow. I wonder whether he knows it is my birthday tomorrow or not. We are going to Coonoor tomorrow as I am in the first trimester of pregnancy and air travel is not advisable right no...
84. Anand! Anika’s PoV The house was in pindrop silence and no one was ready yet to take it in. I heard the sniffs of Dhanam Perima but she didn't dare to look Anand in the face. My dad gestured to my mom to go and talk to Dhanam perima. I think they need more time to sink in the information and understand their feelings over it. I am truly glad that Sivaprakasam...
83. The Confrontation! Anika’s PoV All my anger flew away when I saw her in the hospital bed with the hospital patient uniform. She has lost so much weight and also lost her charm and beauty. Her eyes had dark circles around it. She was leaning back on the bed and was looking at the ceiling when I opened the door. It’s good that Arjun did not accompany me to see her, h...
82. Patch-Up! Anika’s PoV After a week, I was in constant touch with Sharanya to know the condition of Preethi. She was still in the hospital until yesterday and nobody tried to talk to her because the doctor adviced against bringing up the reason for her attempted suicide while she was still healing. Preethi chose not to talk to anybody also. Sharanya said that Pra...
81. The Horror! Anika’s PoV “Thank you, dad. I never knew you would be the invisible help I would get.” Arjun told his dad. Arjun and I went to uncle’s room to thank him for his timely help. “You are a grown man, Arjun. But you will always be my son no matter how big you get. I only wish for your happiness. I have enough trust in you to lead yo...
Picks For You
FALLING FOR THE VAMPIRE Chalista Saqila 9.9K views
Wild Fantasies Asia David 28.4K views
Marriage: A Game of Destiny Perky Potato 66.0K views
The King And I Eunice Nwodu 50.7K views
Her Never Ending Crush Affair SaerriiChan 4.9K views
No comment yet. Leave the first comment here on this book.
Download POPINK to comments