He was cursed by a sorceress to hell where he exhausts decades of his life crawling his way up until he becomes the king that rules the dark lands in the pit of hell. For hundreds of years, he longed to be human again, to breathe in the fresh air of the earth above. He was waiting until the right time, the right key that could set him free back above the pit of darkness. But he was not ready when that key turned to be a very beautiful innocent woman that was mated to him, the descendant of the sorceress herself. ********* From a very young age, she had been a lone survivor. Her parents had died in a tragic accident, according to the police report. But she knew it wasn't an accident, it was fate as her elders had explained to her days after the incident. Her elders also guided her all through her adolescent life, up until she reached adulthood. Then they unveiled her true destiny as they told her that she was to set the dark lord free. She was skeptical but mesmerized when she saw the handsome, arrogant, controlling lord of darkness. She was not ready when her elders told her that she was mated to him. ********* Will the innocence break down his arrogance? Will her bubbly personality crushed by his controlling attitude? Follow me and uncover the story of a man and woman from different worlds.
witch / wizard
king / queen
36. Epilogue Four years later "Oh my god, Arkael! I swear that kid of yours is going to be the death of me." Shani sighed exaggeratedly while still holding on to her scissors. "Baby, he's your kid too. He even has your freckles." I said while quickly pecking her freckled cheeks. "Audric my boy, sit and stop running around. Let your mom cut your hair." "I DON'T WANT TO! i...
35. Hellish Ever After "Arkael, I'm not feeling so good." She snuggled in closer to me. It had been a week since her last encounter with the demon crawler and she was still recuperating too slow. Her wounds were gone, not even a scar to remind her of but she was still sleepy all the time, and she started vomiting since early this morning. "Let me get Maven for you okay? Do you wan...
34. The Summoning Shani's POV I was back at Maven's for a day of summoning demons back to hell. I sighed as I feel the need to get the whole thing over and done with. "My queen, I've located several and master Rain had discovered the rest..." I looked up at Maven then scanned the surroundings, and yelp when I saw Rain standing with his book smiling at me. "Oh my God, I...
33. Forgiveness She joined me to the bed taking both of the nymphs with her. Then she let Sabina get on top of me and touch my temple, while Muriel was behind her giving small kisses to her shoulder. It was like Muriel was giving her the support that she needed. Then it hit me, the first wave of her sadness. I know that Sabina had the power to absorb other beings' inner fee...
32. Angry Queen She was really angry with me, she had spent her mornings and afternoons these past two days with Maven with an excuse that she needs to get everything done and let me heal. She would cuddle up with me at the end of the day giving me her strength, but I could tell that she was not giving her all. "Your healing process is going too slow my king." Maven said as...
31. The Fallen King Shani's POV "Savaric! What the hell happened to him?" my vision was getting blurry, I was suffocating. No no, no no....he promised me! His handsome face was very pale, his back shield was broken and mashed badly. I wouldn't have to imagine what kind of damage caused to his back, his spine...oh my god, will he be able to walk or even sit again? I...
Picks For You
Moonlight Darling Constancia 3.5K views
Dirty Little Secret Lillith Mykals Kennedy 4.8K views
The Holy Demoness Abeille 3.5K views
The Beast Found His Love Bella 2.3K views
Her Target, His Mate dare2oat 5.9K views
No comment yet. Leave the first comment here on this book.
Download POPINK to comments