"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I hear someone scream when I get dragged along the asphalt. "She has to learn to behave," my alpha screams back. "An alpha is supposed to protect the pack, not abuse them!" His grip around my throat weakens, and I take the opportunity to bite his arm with my human teeth hard. "Ahh! Let me go, you filthy creature!" He punches me over and over again. I feel my head throbbing and blood pouring out on the ground, tears trailing down my cheeks while I slowly feel myself dying. "BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY!" After that, everything goes dark... In this story, we'll follow Aleida through betrayal, abuse, and slave job to be on the top in the city. She's been looking for her mate since her 11th birthday and gave up hope many years ago. Will her fate change, or is she doomed from the beginning? Guardians of Red Moon city; 1. Big girls don't cry. 2. I will be back. 3. I'm coming for you. 4. Loving the leech.
alpha / abo
42. Home Aleida POV We run for hours, and now, we’re almost there. There’s only one distinct in the way; uncharted land. That’s where most wild supernatural creatures, mainly rogues, live. It’s a significant risk for us to try to get through. The problem is that we have no other ch...
41. Death by psycho Aleida POV I sit by the stream and stare out at nature around me. My past is slowly beginning to get back to me, and the choices I made haunt me; I’ve killed someone, someone’s mate! Me! The anxiety and regret within me slowly eat into my conscience. I’ve always been against...
40. A beta for my thoughts Aleida POV “How do you suggest we get hold of him and also make him volunteer to come with us without saying a word?” Luis asks uncertainly. “That’s simple,” I answer. “Like you, Michael has made a promise to me that his loyalty is only with me. He’s not a traitor, and I know he’ll...
39. Hell on Earth Aleida POV The world is black—everything’s black. I’m alone in a dark world with no happiness inside it. At least that’s how it feels for me, and I have myself to blame. I knew from the beginning that I would have to leave my mates behind to save us all; I just didn’t kn...
38. I'm sorry Aleida POV Snow. Cold. Lifeless. Everything around me is dark, except for the snow plastered with blood all around me. My breaths are heavy, and I can feel the blood inside of my mouth. Werewolves around me scream in terror. I look around, determined to find out what they’re fea...
37. The elders help Aleida POV I need release, and no, not in a dirty way! I’m pissed off at my mates and am in serious need of training. That’s why I walk out towards the training ground and find almost thirty male wolves sparring. Paul, the head warrior, is leading the practice today. With determined steps, I walk right up to him and whisper in his ear. ...
Picks For You
Dirty Little Secret Lillith Mykals Kennedy 4.8K views
Awakening L.T.Marshall 34.5K views
The Creator Misty Blue Rose 2.3K views
The Alpha's Rejection Natie 7.2K views
Call Me Alpha jokerblade 51.5K views
Download POPINK to comments
Omg!! I’m just to where she learns she has 2 older brothers. I have been in tears off and on the whole time!! 💕💕💕
2022-09-13 15:54:23 0
What Aleida suffers rips my heart! Though much as I want her to fight back, she cant. She needs to hide her light under a bushel. This is the best heronine I have ever seen!!!!
2021-07-20 08:33:01 2
Please let me know your thoughts. I love to interact with my readers! Thank you for reading❤
2021-07-19 04:34:38 1