When Alisa Monroe reports to Elite Academy, the last thing she expects is to be thrown into the world of werewolves. She's thrilled to find out her new boyfriend, Qhuinn Harden, goes to Elite Academy too. But her joy is short-lived when she realises he's mysterious and secretive. Unknown to her, Qhuinn is the next Alpha of a werewolf pack, and he has no business falling for a human girl. Before Qhuinn can solve the mystery around him, Alisa is turned into a werewolf by Ashton Martins, his rival. Who will win her heart? Her first love, Qhuinn, or the guy who turned her and saved her life, Ashton? One thing is clear—Qhuinn is going to have a hard time contending with the bond formed between Alisa and Ashton when he turned her. Throw in pack politics and a bunch of werewolf teenagers who're having trouble living by the traditions, and you get a highschool story with neverending drama.
alpha / abo
71. I'll Always Come Back to You Alisa tossed in bed, sleepless. It was some hours after midnight, and she just had another nightmare. They came a lot nowadays, none different from the other. All of Ash. A beaten, wounded, bleeding Ash. With blood flowing like rivulets from his body. His grey eyes, lifeless. The nightmares were piling onto her feelings of guilt every new day, and it was get...
70. Not Letting Go en the Hardens got back home, Leila was waiting in the living room. Qhuinn saw her first."Leila?" Jake's head turned sharply at the sound of her name, their eyes meeting. "Who's that?" Seth inquired. Jake turned towards the group of people behind him, glad their parents stayed back. "My friend." Then he walked towards Leila. She waved at the group. "Hi guys....
69. Anything for You "Mary Rose was underage, and not yet confined by the rules of the Accord. However, she willingly trespassed into werewolf territory, and attacked a werewolf. She lost her life in the ensuing exchange, getting killed by the defendant. This case is not straightforward at all, as some of you would like to believe. Here we have two minors, both who are not subje...
68. The Trial Alisa was given all of ten minutes to stand in the witness stand and give an account of what happened that night. It was the hardest thing she had ever done. To stand there and lie, piling her mistakes on Ash. She didn’t have much choice either, not after she made the mistake of looking at Ash across the room. His eyes captured hers, working his compelling...
67. Question and Answers "She has lost a lot over time, and I felt horrible that I was the reason why she was going to suffer another loss. I’m watching as her joy grows, yet I know before long it will all go down the drain. I tried to do everything I could do to make up for what I had done, but I know nothing can make things better. I'm sorry I didn't think about you while I was ...
66. Witches and their Fireballs “Do you still want to know about that?” Alisa tilted her head to the side, thinking. "Yes. I'm trying to fill all the gaping holes." Qhuinn threw his head back, staring at the sky. It was evening of the same day, and Alisa was finally getting the answers that Qhuinn kept hidden. She studied his face. "It's not still confidential, is it?" He shook his hea...
Picks For You
Possession ktish7 13.1K views
Wedding Day Vampire Eyitee101 7.1K views
Tempting Darkness Jessica Hall 4.8K views
The Alpha King's Mate Derayo 2.5K views
Wanted By The Alpha And The Vampire Bianca Louise 10.6K views
The Contract Ashleeey 2.2K views
No comment yet. Leave the first comment here on this book.
Download POPINK to comments